Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter

Wow! 30 years ago today - Holy Saturday, My oldest son and I were baptised into the Body and Blood of Christ together.
He was almost six months old. I had made His Beautiful little White Eyelet suit, lined in Blue. He was so adorable.
Now, He is in Iraq. Captain Killaurin Roberts. So, glad to have my blog.

Today a woman tried to infringe on the right to speak freely in America. A woman and Her friends were speaking in Russian and She just exploded! I am also reading a book on Berthe Morisot and in 1848 the French almost declared war on the Britians for harboring Italian terriorts who had tried to assinate the Emperorer and His beautiful Eugenie.

We never have rest from Evil people never.


((( Circle of Hugs ))

Had to correct the years of passage. I know what I did in the math, I just put in the wrong figures.

No comments: