Saturday, January 26, 2008

Son Is Home in Alaska!

Well, I weathered the tour of duty in Iraq.   I am going to cut my hair in March, I think. 
Maybe not.    I have been cleaning everything today.   I have come to the conclusion, there must be a secret way of living in Boston,  that no one tells you how to do it.   I cannot believe how many people walk out the door everyday on LWOP,  voluntary, leave without Pay.    I wonder if they know working is how you will have a retirement.   The less hours you work, the less you receive in your retirement fund.    I am not taking any LWOP,  except if they make me work overtime.
I will be the first to sign up.  There payroll made hash out of Our overtime -forced- for Christmas.
I received not one penny of overtime.    How can you work and not bring home any money.
Well, I just got a call from My Killaurin,  He purchased a new Notebook computer and loaded Vista.   All was going well - till -  He loaded a game that He was playing on His old Warrior notebook He gave to me.   The game is XP based.  The old operating system.   I am telling all of you PCers  to go with caution.   Vista killed His PC.  It is locked solid.   It is costing $$ to have a recovery disk sent and no guarantee that the thing will work.   The recovery disk will not be to him until Wednesday or Thursday.   PC Help also kept him on line for over 45 minutes prime time.   With no help except more money and see if this works.   Beware of any software that is XP.   It will kill your Vista operating system.

 Boooooo Booooooo PC Vista!!!!!!

Sherrie 

No comments: