Saturday, March 1, 2014

Well Hello!   Just got back from shopping and thought I would post these photos of the finished Quilts.  you can see them on top of each other and the backs and the fact that both contain some of the same fabric.

I must say the KA Quilt is mostly Northcott Stonehenge Fat Quarter, Copper Penny and Cool Water, and Shades of Grey and Garden Party and Crayon Box and Metallics and Yardage.
KA is also the first time I used the Benartex Bali Batik Fat Quarters.  Moda fabric can be seen as the 2 inch square black and White small centers in some of the Squares which all are made at 12 inches.

No, I do not do traditional binding.  I have and know the bias method.   Maybe a will splurge on a Simplicity binding machine.

See the Moda Shades of Black Mini Charm Square? ........................
You can see the Rich  Kona Dark Brown Yardage used on the back of the Disappearing Nine Patch and the Binding of the 12 inch Square quilt.

Both are very colorful and I have a love of ZigZag stitching.  Guess my Trademark.
enjoy!

Now I need my own Quilt and I am starting it tomorrow.   

No comments: